Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Me, New Year

Wow. I have not written since 2015. I'm wondering what caused me to stop. Oh I know. Straight disobedience and fear of reactions!

Well I'm back. January 3, 2019

I'm not sure how often I will write but I do know that I have been disobedient about starting back again. Honestly I typically do not want to offend anyone so instead of saying anything I have learned to remain silent. I've learned that is not what God has called me to do.

Last year my word for the year was change and man did I experience CHANGE! This year my words are fearless and obedience.

So I sincerely apologize for my disobedience because I am sure by me holding back that caused someone not to learn from my experiences.

New Year, New Me. That's the thing in the new Year, right? Well that is all fine, but remember to do your part.

Pray about what your goals should be before determining your goals.

Live in community with people who can hold you accountable.

PRAY about EVERYTHING.

Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment